YEA!!!! LIEBSTER AWARD!!!


The Liebster Blog Award

A HUGE THANK YOU!!! to
SUGAR PLUMS AND LOLLIPOPS

Hi everyone!  I was nominated by Sugar Plums and Lollipops for the Liebster Award.  Yay!!! You can visit  her wonderful site by clicking on the link above.

Here are the Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers or close) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.


MY 11 RANDOM FACTS
1.I am a big music lover!! I've been known to go into full concert mode at any random moment, including and not limited to in the truck driving down the road..lol

2.My favoritest color ever is blue

3.I think Clay Matthews lll is super fine :) Go ahead, google him! You just might agree

4.I have always been a major tomboy and enjoy doing stuff with the guys, Although my daughter is slowly reeling me in on some of the girly things.

5.It's very rare that you would ever catch me in anything other than jeans and a tee-shirt.

6.As a little girl I had Shirley temple like curly hair and it drove me crazy but now that I'm older and the curls are gone I kinda wished I had them back.

7.I have a photo obsession. I love taking pictures and have a hard time deleting or throwing away any picture. Example I have A full sized tote in my closet full of developed pictures, many albums, frames of collages covering my walls in the living room and kitchen not to mention having over 20,000 saved in folders on my computer.

8.I find it easier to blog with my head phones in and the music blaring.

9. I am considered left handed because I use it the most when writing but I can actually write with both hands. When it comes to performing any other task I'm right handed. 

10.My husband and I are somewhat like the couple on the old show Green Acers only reversed. He loves the city life and I'm a country girl at heart. I love the peace and quite of the country life with my family and critters.

11. I can finally say for the first time in a very long time I am very comfortable with the choices I have made since the middle of last year and with the life we are living now.

Here are the questions that Sugar Plums and Lollipops wanted answered:

1. What is the most recent book that you've read and how would you rate it?

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton- my son brought this book home to read for his 8th grade English project and enjoyed it so much that he passed it on to me. I have to say I really enjoyed it!! it was better than the movie because it was a bit more descriptive and had parts that would have made the movie even better had they been put in. I'd give it *****'s

2. Where is the one destination that you have or would love to visit?

 I guess I would have to say Mumbai India because that is where I will be going in just a could weeks for my Gastric Bypass surgery. We will also be stopping in Munich Germany for a layover so I hope to get to venture around there for a little.

3. What is your #1 pet peeve?

1 UP'ERS- I can't stand people who have to change their lives when they find out that others are are changing theirs. Or even ones who cant stand when others get something so they must go out and get the same thing just bigger or newer. Example: when I started exercising and eating different to prepare for my surgery quite a few others all of a sudden went on an extreme health craze to better themselves. It may be silly of me to feel that way but it is really a pet peeve to me.

4. What is your favorite holiday and why? 
For me it would be the 4th of July. The weather is almost always nice for cookouts and outside fun, we enjoy having family over to celebrate  with us and lets not forget the fireworks!!

5. Favorite movie of all time?
That one is NOT easy!! I have a few that I could watch over and over. I guess my top 2 would be Grease and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

6. What was the make and color of your first car?
My first driveable car was a light blue Plymouth Horizon 

7. The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
HAHA Well.... With 3 kids I have so many but I guess one that sticks out the most was when my oldest was about 9 months old. I was loading him into his car seat and as I hoisted him over I felt a quick chill. I didn't know it at the time but he had grabbed my shirt just as I had swung him into the car seat and there he was sitting there holding my shirt with me standing there without one. Extremely embarrassing for me.

8. What is your biggest fear?
Right now my biggest fear is not making it to see my children grow old.

9. If you could have one super power what would it be?
The ability to sense lies oh and read people thoughts. that way I would know from get go who to stay away from.

10. What was the last song that you listened to today?
Kix- Don't close your eyes


11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? LOL

I would say, he would chuck as much as he could...lol

Here are my nominees:
1.  Trials and Tribulations of a Fat Girl
2.  Insert Sarcastic Remark Here Unapologetically Me
3.  Bold Butter Baby
4.  From the Kitchen of Mama Harris
5.  Shauchunas Times 
6.  4 Bears 
7.  Sandling all Day
8.  Frozen OJs Concentrated Life
9.  
On Your Heels
10. Life's Little Adventures
11. The Chetopian Family


My Questions for my nominees:

1. What is your favorite genre of movie??
2. Describe your weirdest or most special pet..
3.  Are you a sports fan?? if yes who do you pull for??
4. Why did you start blogging??
5. Who inspires you and why??
6. One unforgettable memory..
7. One quark about you??
8. Favorite comfort food?? 
9. Something the just urks your nerves??
10. Most addicted to show?? 
11. Most used phrase or word??

Looking forward to reading all your responses :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up