Sunday Social_ brought to you by the number 5

YAY!! it's once again time for SUNDAY SOCIAL!! One of my favorite places to link up :)
 
Sunday Social
This weeks theme is: Brought to you by the number 5
1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life. 

Being the music lover that I am it was extremely hard to just pick five but this is what I came up with.
  • Grandpa- The Judds
  • Time of your life- Greenday
  • Remember when- Alan Jackson

  • Imagine- John Lennon
  • She talks to angles- The Black Crowes
2. 5 things on your bucket list.
  • I absolutely want to go to Disney land before I die!!
  • Visiting another country (which will be getting checked off very soon since I will be going to India this month)
  • Road trip from the east coast to the west coast just James and I driving with lots of sight seeing
  • buying a house
  • Find the perfect job for me
3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day:
  • Clay Matthews
  • Pink
  • Ozzy
  • Alice Cooper
  • Ellen Degeneres
4. 5 things you always carry on your purse

Well I actually don't carry a purse anymore because I always seemed to forget it so now I carry everything in my pockets or it stays in the truck. But when I did carry one it always contained
  • My wallet
  • phone
  • gum
  • pictures of my kids
  • perfume
5. 5 books on your reading list

Being the true crime fanatic that I am of course these are all true crime :)
  • Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets, David Simon
  •  Bestial: The Savage Trail of a True American Monster, Harold Schechter
  • A Rip in Heaven: A Memoir of Murder and Its Aftermath, Jeanine Cummins
  • Cries Unheard: Why Children Kill — The Story of Mary Bell, Gitta Sereny
  • Lethal Intent, Sue Russell
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone.

Visiting one of my favorite Aunts

Santana showing Brutus his crate

At the park with the kids

Cute photo op

A super cute heart shaped rock like thing Nick found while walking


Dresses from Shabby Apple

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up