Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. Favorite childhood book:
 I remember reading and rereading these two books many many times as a child and then reading them to my children because I liked them so much




2 . Favorite Book lately: 
I actually saw the movie before reading the book. I did love the movie and as always both had different parts but I will say I did enjoy the book more.






3. Book you wish you could live in:
Most books I enjoy reading are true crime or horror. I don't think that I would want to live in any of them unless I were someone not involved in the crimes. But if I had to choose one I guess maybe I would choose to live in the book the green mile.




4. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?
I would like to be  Clarice Starling  in the Silence of the Lambs because I have always dreamed of being a detective  and she was one tough and intelligent gal.



5. Favorite Book turned Movie?
Again the book has it's differences but I love the movie!!




6. Favorite Magazines:
Wired, Parenting, Entertainment weekly,  Newsweek, EveryDay with Rachael Ray, and cosmopolitan magazine.

                                                                Photobucket

1 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks for posting about super fudge! I thought , wow I need my boys to read that! Great book! Blast from the past.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up