SEVEN WANTS

BlogLoveTherapy

Linking up again with the 10 day YOU challenge.  Here are my 7 WANTS. :)

1. {{Camera}}

I don't care how many cameras I have I will never have enough I am always looking for new and better ones



2. {{ 2004 40th ANNIVERSARY ROUSH EDITION MUSTANG}}
















I'm hoping that this want is going to happen when we get our taxes next year. James and I went last week and looked at one to see how much we would have to put down on it. It was made for me!! THIS CAR IS BAD TO THE BONE!!!



3. {{ENGLISH BULLDOG}}
I've been wanting one of these little guys for a while. I love how short and fat they are and they have so much spunk.


4. {{BIGGER HOUSE}}
I would love to finally have a 4-5 bedroom house that has at least 2 bathrooms so that the 6 people in our home has room to stretch out and so that our little house isn't so cluttered.


5. {{INGROUND POOL}}
This would truly be a dream come true for me. We have a decent sized above ground pool but I have ALWAYS wanted an in ground pool and the waterfall would be an awesome finishing touch.


6. {{ College degrees for my children}}
I hope that all 3 of my children will have the ability to go to college and that they will all 3 obtain a/multiple degree/s that will help them build a abundant future.


7. {{WIN THE LOTTERY}}
I want to win the lottery and travel the globe with my family. I would even hire a professional private tutor to travel with us to home school my kids till we got tired and decided to settle down somewhere and buy a new home.


Whelp there you have it my crazy outlandish greedy wants but they are what I want. :) Still keeping my fingers crossed and praying a couple come true!
                                                                        Photobucket

4 comments:

Dalayna Dillon said...

Hi there! Visiting you from the GFC blog hop. This is such a great link up to find great blogs! I am now following you via GFC and would love to get to connect with you more. I do have a giveaway going on right now that is for a great cause. I would love for you to come over and enter the giveaway and read an awesome story by one of my readers who is making a big difference in kid's lives. You can enter at http://dalaynadillon.blogspot.com/2012/10/coffee-for-cause.html
I look forward to keeping up with your blog and hearing from ya soon! Have a terrific Tuesday :D
Dalayna

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for dropping by. I enjoyed reading some of your post and am also your newest follower. :)

Jessica said...

Awesome! I'm loving your responses to this! I'd love a backyard pool as well... oh well... haha! :) I'm about to post my 8 fears today, so you can stop by if you like!

What's in a Name?

Jenponix said...

i am visiting from bloglotheraphy's blog hop,we're the same.i also want a camera.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up